Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virtual Scrolling Help

• Please log in to reply

sososick

sososick

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hey, i got an HP Pavilion ze2000, and i can't figure out how to turn my virtual scroll on? I've looked in Control Panel > Mouse, then clicked on Virtual Scrolling section, and it says "Check here" Enable virtual scrolling. When i try to check it, it doesn't work, like it doesn't check, do you know what's going on and how can i enable it?

Thanks

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Im probably havnig a dense moment here, but what do you mean by virtual scrolling.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
http://h10025.www1.h...item=ob-29679-1 try going here and downloading the driver for the synaptics touch pad (found a few references to updating the driver fixing the virtual scrolling feature....though i still don't know what the virtual scrolling does)

sososick

sososick

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Virtual scrolling is the scroll bar on the touchpad? Like on the very right.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
ah...gotcha....i don't have that so i can't do any tests for you but at least i know what you're talking about...try the drivers and see if that makes a difference

sososick

sososick

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Okay nevermind. I just went to Device Settings (Mouse window) then i just clicked Reset Devices and it's all good now.