Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BOOKKEEPING FREEWARE

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
In a recent post, a free downloadable bookkeeping application was given. I have searched and have not been able to locate it. Can one of you geniuses point me in the right direction? I saved the email but later deleted it in error.
Thank you

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Cant remember anything specific, it may come to me, you could try searching the forums and if you posted in it it will be in your list of posts which you can view in your control panel. Also check our list of free software in this forum it might be in there. If it isnt and you find it add it in or let us know and well do it.

headwayne

headwayne

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
i FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!It is AceMoney Lite.
However, I did not find the entry in these forums to refer one to if they have any questions about it.
Haven't used it yet but the little I have seen of if, it looks promising. Certainly better than all of this manual "stuff" I have been doing. Didn't want to mess with the QB for personal.
THANKS