Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

19 inch LCD ISSUES

• Please log in to reply

m1chele84

m1chele84

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey

Im in the process of setting up my new pc with my new 19" LCD screen, but im getting message "No Video Imput" but all of the plugs are in the right sockets...

what else could be wrong?

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there m1chele84, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

Are you sure they in the right ports. Make sure that when plugin-in the screen that you plug it into your graphics card and not maybe on board graphics. Also make sure the graphics card is in properly. How many beeps (Real beep not swear word) to you get when the computer start's up???

Cool :whistling:

m1chele84

m1chele84

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
There was no beeps, ive tried both sockets and nothing is coming up but "No Video Imput".. whats wrong

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
m1chele84,

There are no beeps at all??? not even 1, looking at the BIOS Beep Codes:

No Beeps = Short, No power, Bad CPU/MB, Loose Peripherals

Are you sure the computer is running??? (Is it on), also when you say proccess of setting up your computer I take it, that it is new. Did you build it yourself???

Cool :whistling: