Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer problem

• Please log in to reply

wadeb_21

wadeb_21

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
When ever I click on my internet Explorer it's saying the page can't be displayed, however I am connect because i have ping several sites. I am also getting the following error message.

"Windows Socket Error: An operation on the socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficeint buffer space or because a que was full(10055) on API, connect"

does anyone know what that means? I would really appreciate it thanks.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click start, control panel, network and internet, internet options, delete files, tick to include offline content, delete cookies, clear history

Use a PC to download and save this to disc then load it on to your PC and run it

http://www.geekstogo...n=download&id=7

This Utility Restores (WinSock and TCP/IP) Registry Keys, that may become Corrupt after Removing the Host Program that Modified them