Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

call me trojan mann?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

marcman320

marcman320

• Pip
  • 9 posts
ummmm... i dont know how to say this but i downloaded a trojan in a file and norton cant acess it and i cant find it so could some 1 plllz help me find these trojans i even have the sources of the files just cant find them and i fear my sys32 file is corrupt !!! its horrible. so here they are bloodhound.exploit.21 - C:\Documents and Settings\Debbie\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\L777DL0Q\dir5678544[1].htm

trojan horse - C:\WINDOWS\system32\~GLH0002.TMP

trojan dropper - C:\Documents and Settings\Debbie\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PHRS2LMN\crack22a[1].exe
thanks i think they are in the registry so i can delete them but i dont know so if someone could respond quickly that would be amazing.

Advertisements

Vortex

Vortex

• Pip
  • 6 posts
people for some reason dont reply quickly at all here. rather inactive even though theres a lot of people here.

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi marcman320 and welcome,
Please see this Topic
Please run through the outlined steps and post a HJT log back to this thread please,

Hi vortex and welcome,

people for some reason dont reply quickly at all here. rather inactive even though theres a lot of people here.

The board is rather active, which is why some post may go unaswered for sometime and are not replied to immediately, The number of helpers are out numbered by those seeking help so we do get backed up at times,

There are many topics pinned that many users should start with to cut down on the time it takes to help a person out, Such as the one I posted for marcman320.

Please be patient as we are trying to get as many folks help as we can,,

On another note if you would like to help please see this Topic

Thanks
Don

"Edit,
As there has been no reply from the original poster this topic is now closed,
Should you have any further problems please create a new Topic,

Thanks "

Edited by don77, 09 April 2005 - 11:29 AM.