Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

7300 GS

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I just got a 7300 GS and people have gave me a lot of crap about how bad of a card it is. It only costs $69. I think that it's a good video card for the price. Has anyone here really had any problems with this card? I just got it earlier today. I've had no problems. I just got WoW earlier today too. I know that WoW mostly eats up RAM. So I settled for a low range video card. BTW I was upgrading from Geforce 6100 onboard.

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. If it works for you and you are happy with it, who cares what anyone else thinks! A long time ago when I bought my first computer, it was a Packard Bell. People always told me what a piece of crap it was. It always worked for me so I didn't care. I have long since retired it, and to this day it sits on a shelf in my basement. It always works when I turn it on. If you are happy with that video card, hey enjoy!