Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game installation

• Please log in to reply

gerida

gerida

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi and nice to meet everyone. Im having problems with installing the pc game Crime Scene Investigation. It starts to install, and everything is fine. I need to pick my languages and i do that...... So the game starts installing all well and good, but then it gets to 23 % and it says pls insert disk with EULA\ FRANCAIS, but its on disk one. the file is there but it wont take it.... and my pc its english hebrew configuerated so if thats the problem we put french on the language preferences.... Im a dumb chick when it comes to computers so ive tried everything my pc limited brain could think of. So can anyone help me pls?

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Is the original comp, XP english with hebrew package(as is maltilanguage os) or is the compleat hebrew XP cd? Alas, I don't feel that this is going to be possible then as I get and have to live with the same thing between French and Japanese, I finaly plonked for the seperate computers solution. If either of the two were English I would hold out more hope here.

Edited by fleamailman, 15 April 2006 - 07:31 AM.

gerida

gerida

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Its english xp with hebrew package and its a brand new pc, we only got it like 2 weeks ago, and so far everything is working fine cept this lol

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Sorry but unless someone else contradicts me here games are quite language pacific.