Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Live Chat

• Please log in to reply

RyanHess

RyanHess

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
I had a query about the computer that i thought i would try to sort out using geekstogo's live chat service, so i clicked the link which opened up the page, and it came up asking me to install the IRC program (or something along those lines) warning me that it didnt have the correct licence certificates, and i wasnt sure what it was, so i clicked no to see if the chat worked without it first, now i cant use the chat and it doesnt ask me to install it when i open up the page again since i previously clicked no when asked. How can i get this installed? (i thought id use the chat since it was only a small query i had, which i couldnt find when using the search feature - i wanted to know a good free file converter to convert WMA files to MP3 which i could download off the net without viruses etc.)

--- Ryan ---

P.S. sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, im new to this site and this is my first post, just correct me if im wrong :whistling:

Advertisements