Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blank vids

• Please log in to reply

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Restore again. Then open Control Panel and double click on the "Security Center" icon. Click on "Automatic Updates" at the bottom of the window and select "Turn off automatic updates". "Apply" then "Ok". That should keep the update from coming back in. Watch for news that this update has been patched as it is important to keep your machine up to date.

wannabe1

Advertisements

Brondon W.

Brondon W.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i will but also if you see anything about this, because i dont see anyother complaints, post it here.. thanks for th warning

Edited by Brondon W., 21 April 2006 - 07:42 PM.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
You shouldn't put your e-mail in an open forum... :blink: ...you may get a little more correspondence than your really want. :whistling:

Maybe subscribe to the Microsoft RSS Feed for the latest news. I would highly recommend editing out your e-mail.

wannabe1