Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WebReplay help

• Please log in to reply

Kosta Kondratenko

Kosta Kondratenko

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I don't know if you guys have heard of this program called WebReplay, but anyway I've been using it and what it does is it remembers passwords and tasks for you, so you can record yourself logging into a web page, save the recording, and log in any time just by clicking on the name of th recording.

Anyway it's a really useful program, unfortunately recently WebReplay has stopped functioning, that is, any task that I click on there is absolutely no response whatsoever.

Can anyone help me with what I should do, as it's very important that I get this program operational.

Any help is appreciated.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
reinstall it over itself as a first fix attempt

Kosta Kondratenko

Kosta Kondratenko

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thank you for the help but I'm not sure what you mean... re-install it? It's on a USB drive, so how would I do that.

Also, if I re-install it... won't it lose all the passwords? Because then that would be not good!!

Any more comments is appreciated.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Are we talking about the same program

http://www.deskperience.com/webreplay/

Kosta Kondratenko

Kosta Kondratenko

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Yes, that's it, WebReplay. The program that fills in your passwords and saves your tasks.

Well, guess what i just re-installed the whole thing and the problem is still there.

Another little tibit of information um... if you choose a task, then sometimes wat happens is a new Internet Explorer comes up and in the adress it just says about:blank instead of going and doing what it's supposed to do if that's any help.

It is very strange. There mustbe something I can do, it is very weird that it's actinglike this out of nowhere.
Anyway any other tips beside re-installing it, because that doesn't seem to make a big impact.