Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express 6 mail won't send out

• Please log in to reply

Lukyan

Lukyan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, my outlook express 6 will not send out email anymore, however I do receive mail. 2 days ago my daughter sent out 2 emails with several huge jpgs and my outbox folder is clogged up with one of the emails that never went out. If I open outbox folder to delete the email my OE freezes up and I have to shut my pc down. I am at my wits end.

I set up a new identity to see if mail will go out of it and it does. Can I move the mail from the original identiy to the new identity? If so, how? And then delete the original identity?

Or, is there a way to get rid of that outgoing email through the file system since I am not able to get to it directly through outlook express.

Thanks, I appreciate all help.
Lukyan

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. One of our wonderful staff members, Johanna, has posted a guide that may help you. See http://www.geekstogo...cks-t99460.html