Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stop Error caused by a device driver

• Please log in to reply

MRJ1975

MRJ1975

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am recieveing a stop error caused by a device driver. This has happened several times, so I looked in my event log and this is what I see

Source System Error
Category 102
Event ID 1003

Error code 40000080, parameter1 86e15ad0, parameter2 853e9760, parameter3 805500cc, parameter4 00000001.

I have looked in my device manager, and all of my devices say they are working properly. The first stop error happened on 3/8, but I haven't installed any hardware recently.

Help please!

Advertisements

brinas30

brinas30

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
I'm receiving the same thing and my drivers all appear to be working normally. I don't understand what device would suddenly shut down and reboot my pc. Microsoft has NO information on these stop errors either. I've done a disk scan and it's come back clean. I was going to post but I think I'll watch yours first :whistling:

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
I had similar stop errors dump memory .............another one said caused by device drivers

look at Post ............STOP ERROR 0X00000007A