Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Mange Problems !

• Please log in to reply

seedless

seedless

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
I recently formatted my 80 gig Western Digital Hard drive which was partitioned into a 25 and a 45 gig partition, I usually keep my operating system on the 20 gig partition. i also have a 250 gig maxter which is used for storage purposes. Now after I did a clean format to my 20 partitioned on my 80 gig western digital and reinstalled windows I noticed that my maxter was coming up as unallocated in manage now I don’t know if my maxter got its file system corrupted after the format, but I used a recovery program to see if my data was still in good condition and i noticed that nothing had gotten damaged. so what am thinking is that I need to somehow rebuild the file system on the hard drive or format it and lose all my data as a last resort sum suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements