Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Conflicting Ip's

• Please log in to reply

iodine

iodine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
DO you just wanna move it for me so this isn't lost, this might help other people out, though I have no idea what the [bleep] I did to get it to work.

Advertisements

iodine

iodine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Heres the original topic to follow some of the stuff i did and heard as advice : http://www.geekstogo...9s-t108639.html. But what I'm trying to do is share internet connection. I have a wireless box connected to a usb that goes to the back of my computer then I have a network cable hooked into a router in slot 1 I have another computer hooked into slot 2. The internet connection is wireless. But for some reason it wouldn't share I finally got it to share but the computer downstares the one I'm trying to get to connect isn't connecting. I have no idea what is wrong wanna help me out here.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i merged the two so that the whole story could be kept in one place

iodine

iodine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
thankyou very much now I just wait for an answer to my problems

iodine

iodine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok heres an update on whats going on I have shared the internet access with the downstares computer using a proxy program called Analog X. But unfortunantly The reason I was trying to network the connect the other computer to the internet was to play ragnarok online at the same time. I can't get ragnarok to connect. Any solutions?