Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan start page 16.m

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi rayfordthompson

Sorry :tazz:

Lets clean out Windows Prefetch: C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\ Delete all the files in this folder, this is safe it will not do any harm to your computer You don't have this with 98

The rest of the items are ok with 98

Kc ;)

Edited by thatman, 06 March 2005 - 10:24 AM.

Advertisements

rayfordthompson

rayfordthompson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
i still have it.I have been trying to varios solutions posted to me.with no result .some don't work on 98.i'll be gone a couple of days i'll be back.this thing is killing me.it looks like other people are having trouble also.

see you soon
ray thompson WIN98 WIN98 WIN98 WIN 98

THANKS FOR THE HELP

SYMPTONS: I CAN CLEAN TEMP RUN CONSECUTIVE SCANS CHANGW ALL THE ABOUT BLANK ON HJT AND WITH IN SECONDS OF STARTING AOL SEARCH MY TEMP REFILLED WIYH FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROGRAM.AFTER A REBOOT INTERNET EXPLORER IS RUNNING AND WON'T SHUT DOWN.I GET THE AVG TROJAN STARTPAGE 16M BUT IT DOESN'T EVER GET RID OF IT