1. Everytime I turn my computer on, two error messages pop up:
- svchost.exe Application error: the instruction at "0x74991015" referenced memory at "0x000000040". The memory could not be "read." Click on OK to terminate, CANCEL to debug.
- Generic Host Process for Win32 Services: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close...(error report)
2. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but last night when my computer was uploading the Windows Automatic updates, it froze so I had to shut my computer down incorrectly.
- When I turn my computer on, after those two messages pop up, none of the programs will open and if they do, they freeze before I can access anything.
- Most of the time, the computer will just show my blank background with no icons, toolbar, etc.
Please help me!!!!