Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't find where to do some forum settings

• Please log in to reply

JimB007

JimB007

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Hi,

- I can't seem to find where I can change the personal setting so that I "only" get an E-mail warning for replies in threads in which I personally replied. Now I get an E-mail for every reply in every thread. I deleted them all and now I can't seem to find back my own posts on the forum.

- After login I would to look up threads in which I personally replied or threads I personally started. I only find under my personal username the threads that I am "usually" acxtive in. That's absolutely not enough to find back if there are other replies in threads I replied.

- This is the way I usually work in other forums and I hope I can find where I can make this "preselection" too in this hugue forum.

Thank you for pointing me in that direction.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well as far as the notifications..you probably subscribed to an entire forum

go to your control panel here and look down the left side...you will see two links there...one is view forums one is view topics....click on the view forums one and check anything in there and choose unsubscribe...

the view topics link will show you ever topic you are subscribed to (i.e. any topic you've posted in)