Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL Explorer Browser problems

• Please log in to reply

Sunkist566

Sunkist566

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I went to this website once that has something to do with free music. I wanted to check it out and it said I had to register for the site to look at it. So I did, but then I looked and it and didn't care for it. But THEN, next time I open up my AOL Explorer browser, instead of my one normal tab popping up (my homepage), this second website(the second website being the music one I visited just before) forcefully opened up as well, so now I have two websites coming up when I open up my AOL Explorer browser. Anyway, I've looked all over this website for ways to get rid of it, and I can't find ANYTHING. I'm sure they must be purpousely doing it like that to make it hard for you. It's really annoying and I can't find out how to get rid of it on internet settings or anything because it doesn't show up. Please help. PLEASE!

Edited by Sunkist566, 21 April 2006 - 12:09 AM.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Can you look in my signature for the hijack this guide and attach a log in this thread? I will take a look at it. :whistling: