Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can they do this?

• Please log in to reply

Operation China

Operation China

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Endlagnow.org is claiming to be able to get rid of lag forever, but I thought lag was caused by the server communicating with your isp and your isp communicating with your computer.. how do they intend to speed this up? Is this even possible?

Advertisements

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts

Endlagnow.org is claiming to be able to get rid of lag forever

That won't happen any time soon :blink: From what I can see, it's basically a site dedicated to complaining about the woes of lag. Lag can be caused by a diverse range of things, and you listed two of the biggies. There's really nothing they can do in the short-term; their aim appears to be more of a "long-term goal".. And realistically, I really don't think that that website is going to make a huge impact on the issue, nor offer any overly useful solutions.

we will fight, we will win, we will END LAG NOW!

:whistling: Who do they plan to fight?? They seem to be under the impression that some one out there is intentionally creating the lag.. But yeah, all I can see is a lot of complaining and "raising of awareness", and little-to-no useful solutions.