Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to Install Firefox/Mozilla

• Please log in to reply

OneHourPhoto

OneHourPhoto

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I had Firefox previously installed, I then keep getting errors messages stating that "has generated errors and wil be closed..." several times a day.

I then unistalled Firefox, and downloaded FF 1.01 and tried to re-istalled, I rceive the following errors:

- A box comes up with "7-Zip, Data Error"...when I close that out I get another box with "7-Zip, unspecificed Error"

Then I download the entire Mozilla Suite 1.7 to try to install. It goes through extracting, and then I get the following message:

- Following Archives within setup is corrupt, GRE-WIN32-INSTALLER.ZIP, anthor copy of Set-up must be obtained.

I have downloaded several copies of each, and recieve the same error message.

Please help, I really like FF and dislike IE.

Thanks

Advertisements

haramrit

haramrit

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
you should download the latest version directly from the Mozilla site and install it.

fozziebear

fozziebear

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
The link is here