Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Nero & wma files

• Please log in to reply

rigs

rigs

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
How can I convert wma music files to mp3's using Nero.

Thank you

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there rigs, welcome To Geeks To Go Forums.

I am not sure how to do this using nero (I dont think you can) But I have a program the you may be interested in using.

Easy CD-DA Extractor

This program will help you to convert to more than just mp3. Check it out.

Cool :whistling:

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If you are just trying to burn a audio CD, nero will convert them. If you are burning a data cd to store mp3's then you need a converter.

I know it can be time consuming, but i will make a audio CD out of wma files then use my creative play center to rip Mp3's from the cd. It costs me only my time to do this( and a 20¢ CD).

SRX660

juniorgeek

juniorgeek

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Go with a free program like GX::Transcoder. At the top of the forum, there is a free software link. The link is on that page.

juniorgeek