1. Click the Start button, and then click Run.
2. Type system.ini in the Open box, and then click OK.
3. Locate the line that reads "shell=Explorer.exe," and then place a semicolon ( at the beginning of the line to disable the line.
4. Add the following line beneath the line you disabled in step 3:
5. Save and then close the System.ini file.
6. Shut down and then restart Windows 95/98.
Thank you for reading and hopefully someone can help me with this.
Apparently, it still exists in XP as I saw on some site, but they say go to start -> run -> progman.exe to have it displayed. Nothing comes up when I run it, any ideas?
Edited by losted, 23 April 2006 - 08:48 AM.