Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Its Gotten Worst, Please Help, I'm Begging

• Please log in to reply

Onestep

Onestep

• PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
I have a program called "Click and Burn" for burning data and such but I had to reinstall it and now everytime I click on the program the burn a disk the following error message comes up: "No compatible Recorder drives have been found in this computer" . I then click OK and the program opens and after I drag what data I want to burn into program and press "Record" then the following message comes up: "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range". Thus I am now unable to use the program. What does this error message mean and how can I get rid of it so I can use Click and Burn once again to burn disks. Any and all help is deeply appreciated and God Bless.

Advertisements

paddyt

paddyt

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi,

I think you need to scan for compatible drives, I had a very similar issue with Nero and ended up having to download an update as it only say my DVD writer as a RAM drive. Once I

Paddy