Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Deleting files and folders?

• Please log in to reply

saraveza408

saraveza408

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
here is my HJT log......

Attached Files

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,802 posts
Your HJT log is clean.

There is not much you can remove to help speed up your computer. You basically have only the necessities running...except for MSN messenger.

If you don't use MSN Messenger, this can be annoying. To disable, go to Start -> Programs. Go to MS Messenger > Tools > Options > Preferences and uncheck "Run this program when Windows starts"

Also, if you haven't done so in a while, defragging your computer may speed it up a bit more...other than that, there's not much more you can do with a computer with those specs. You'd have to upgrade it if you want more speed out of it.

saraveza408

saraveza408

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
:whistling: THANK YOU A TON FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!You guys always do a great job!I remember once warriorscott walked me through a nasty blackworm problem I had.PhalanX helped me tremendously not to long ago & now you computerwiz12890!! Geeks To Go is indefinately the best & only place with good help ! Thank You!
(((((now if ya know anything bout getting home movie DVDs to play I have a topic in the Video Editing section I have yet to be helped with. :blink: Please & Thank You))))))