Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

shannianni

shannianni

• PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
please someone help me
my daughter has changed my logon xp password and has even changed the admin password, just to pee me off
and has forgotten both.
i have alot of work on the pc and dont want to reinstall the system as someone has told me.

i am in desperate need of help

if anyone can i would donate some cash to either helping this one or else where

your sobbingly

shannianni :whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
biggest problem here is that we can't tell if you're really a parent with an issue or a kid taking issue with your parents (not calling you a liar but i hope you understand the nature of this issue) i'm sure if you did some research (google maybe) you might be able to find something about password recovery...but we wont help you here...the only suggestion i can give you is to try starting up in safe mode and when you get to the screen where you can pick your users..press ctrl alt del which will bring up a login screen....type administrator as the login and try nothing as the password....if that doesn't do it...then we can't help you with any password recovery...sorry