Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Just curious, is anyone here a furry?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kahami Wolfbane

Kahami Wolfbane

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
^^ I was just wondering if anyone here was into the furry fandom, or if I was in the minority. ^_^

^^; -raises paw slowly-

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
If you mean do I totally love my cats and my dog..then yes! :whistling:

If you meant something else, I'm putting my paw back down. :blink:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
um....if you mean what i KNOW that you do mean....KEEP AWAY FROM THE ADULT CONTENT SIDE of that lifestyle...this is a family site and we WILL not tollerate any adult material...if you just want to find out if anyone else likes to dress up as animals that's fine...but once again DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INITIATE CONVERSATION ABOUT THE ADULT SIDE OF THAT LIFESTYLE

...and kat....keep your paw down... :whistling:

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
You beat me to it Dave!

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Hehehe, lol this is acutally quite comical in its own way.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
yeah....a kat a monkey and a biker in a furry thread? who'd-a-thunk?

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Closed -- goofballs.

To the topic starter. If this topic is not intended in a bad way, you can start over again with a new thread. This time, give a LOT more information.

ScHwErV :whistling:

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
SOrry to go over top your closed thread, ScHwErV. I HAVE to post this.

Just as a clarification, I must be living a sheltered life under a rock somewhere. I had NO idea there could be other meanings for this. :whistling: I honestly thought the thread was about being pet lovers, in the very traditional SAFE sense. I DO love my kitties and my dog...but in a very healthy and normal way.

If that's what this thread was about, then that's wonderful and we apologize for jumping the gun. However, being a family friendly site with a LOT of kids around, we have to be very, very careful with what we allow here. I hope you can understand that.

Kat