Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Email prints mirror image

• Please log in to reply

dkant

dkant

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone, I have a problem here. I am using Pegasus email and for some reason whenever I try to print emails from within the client, they print out in a mirror image (like if you held the printout up to a mirror it would look normal) and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it back. If I copy and paste the text in the email to word or notepad, it prints out fine, so it's not an issue with the printer settings for the computer, but rather those inside Pegasus. It used to work correctly and then a day ago it started acting up and I don't know what to do. If anyone has any insight on how to fix this it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

dkant

Advertisements