Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

USB TV Tuner not detected

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a V-Stream USB 2.0 TV Tuner. I can't get my computer to detect it when I plug it in any USB port. I tried the USB ports at the back of the tower and also those in front, but it's still not detected. I know that there is nothing wrong with the USB ports because I tried using different USB devices on each port without any problem. So I tried the TV tuner on a different computer and as soon as I plugged it in, it got detected, confirming that there is nothing wrong with the tv tuner as well.

By the way, I'm running windows XP w/ SP2. CPU is Intel P4 2.8Ghz, 512mb ram, asus p5v800-mx motherboard.

Can anyone help me resolve this?