Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

question for wireless network

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

K092084

K092084

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I am messing around with a wireless router that i havem, that was messed up, but now i think i have it working. I am not gonna really use it after this, since i already have one that i am currently using, bu ti keep having people connect to my wireless network, and i know there is a way that you can connect to thier computer and see what they doing, and put files on their computer, but i was wondering how you do this?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

bu ti keep having people connect to my wireless network, and i know there is a way that you can connect to thier computer and see what they doing, and put files on their computer, but i was wondering how you do this?

what exactlly are you wanting here?

are you wanting to know how to secure your network?
or are you wanting to get help logging on to someone else's computer whom you think is connecting to your wireless internet connection without your permission so that you can see what they are doing?

K092084

K092084

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I am wanting to know the second one, how to connect to their computer to see what they are doing.
I know how to secure the wireless network, but i will not be using this router after today, so i have no need to set all of that up, as it will be pointless.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
we can't help you with that....we will not help you with info on how to log into someone elses computer....that's called hacking...and we don't help with that....if you've got your REAL connection secured...then no one should be connecting to it without your approval...what it sounds like you're wanting to do is set up this dummy router just to get people to TRY and connect to your internet connection for the purposes of hacking their computers...not only would that be illegal...but it's unethical and down right nasty....we WILL not help you with this...

this thread is now closed. if you have an issue with this, please pm a mod or an admin