Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

the Godfather Forum

• Please log in to reply

dllp117

dllp117

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hey...I'm starting this forum so people who play the game Godfather can have a place to talk about their discoveries in the city. If you've found anything, or want to ask any questions, just do so! Also, you can talk about any hints or cheats, or what your character looks like.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there I just started playing The Godfather and it is a great game, very fun. I just scrapped up these, maybe it can help you guys out a bit:

Cheats:
$5000 Cheat:
Press ESC. At the Pause Menu enter "cuneo"

Full Ammo Cheat:
Press ESC. At the Pause Menu enter "stracci"

Full Health Cheat:
Press ESC. At the Pause Menu enter "corleone"

Unlock All Movies Cheat:
Go to the Load Game menu and, using the keyboard, type: tattaglia

Cool :whistling:

dllp117

dllp117

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
cool...i think it is really cool too...(otherwise i wouldn't have started this forum!) thanks for the cheats though! usually i don't use cheats unless i need to or i want to try something really hard out. (which i do a lot in games like this.)