Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Furry Thread Pt. 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kahami Wolfbane

Kahami Wolfbane

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Since the other thread was closed due to lack of clairifacation, let me state something quickly.

I /never/ post anything inapperoperate at /any/ forum I go to. I know this is a PG forum. I was curious on how many (if any) people here like to dress as animals, live the furry subculture, ect. I did not mean to have so many admins jump to the dark side of it. o_o;

My defination of furry: Anyone that enjoys animals so much that they would desire to dress as one/be one, but still be able to interact with others in a humanly fashon. (Anthromorphic animals.)

**THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SICK SIDE OF IT THAT HAS CAUSED IT SO MUCH NEGITIVE FAME. I WAS A FUR BEFORE I KNEW OF THE TWISTED AND VERY DISGUSTING EVENTS MANY OF THE CULTURE PARTAKE IN. I THINK ANYONE THAT TAKES ANYTHING THAT FAR NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR MINDS EXAMINED.**

I never ment this thread/topic in any way, shape or form to turn anywhichway but in the POSITIVE light of anthromorphics. ^_^;

I am sorry for waisting y'alls time, I really am. And, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, if you would like me to refrain from asking such questions on y'alls boards, go ahead and close down the thread. I won't mind, it just startled me a bit to see my thread shot down so fast.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I understand that this thread may have the best of intentions. Thank you for clarifying yourself. However, due to the fact that this is a G rated site, we cannot allow the discussion. We cannot risk this topic spiraling off into a realm that quite honestly does not belong on a site like this.

Thank you for your cooperation. :whistling: