Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Fire Fox Like Crazy!

• Please log in to reply

seedless

seedless

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hey guys i have a strange problem, my Fire FoxWeb page is bouncing around like crazy in a up and down motion only cretin web pages do it like googel.com download.com i guess webpages were it requires some tip of graphics acceleration or sum time of a plug in im messing, but ya anyone know why its doing this.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
please provide a web site that is doing this so we can see it.

also firefox just release an update. please make sure you have it installed (latest version is 1.5.0.3)

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

Are you using a mouse with a central scroll wheel? If so, when the scroll wheel begins to act up, it can cause the website to scroll up/down very quickly, especially if the wheel "catches" inbetween the tactile "clicks" on the wheel.

Does it happen randomly, or always with certain sites and not others?

Cheers,
Tom

Hey guys i have a strange problem, my Fire FoxWeb page is bouncing around like crazy in a up and down motion only cretin web pages do it like googel.com download.com i guess webpages were it requires some tip of graphics acceleration or sum time of a plug in im messing, but ya anyone know why its doing this.