Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Business Cards in Works Suite

• Please log in to reply

hawthorn

hawthorn

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Hi All

Hope a Works Suite question is acceptable here. I have Works Suite 2002 installed, and just recently I needed to create some business cards for my own use. I cannot find any way to do this task in Works Suite. Is this actually possible?
Surely this would be a fairly basic and everyday task many users would need to do?

There is a wizard or template for practically every other task you could imagine but not for this, as far as I can see.

I searched the Microsoft site for help and there was some article about creating business cards in Word but I think it was just filling in the informationin labels. i doubt if you could include clipart or fancy lettering.

I also saw reference to a Works Suite 2004 "create business cards". Hmm. Maybe it has come at last but i dont have 2004 !

Is there any way, or any shareware programme that might help? Shame on Microsoft if Works Suite cant do it!

Thanks
KC

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your Works question, but have you considered a service like Vistaprint.com for your business cards? They'll give you 250 free, if you pay the shipping and handling (last I checked it was ~$5). They do have a small imprint on the back that says vistaprint.com, or you can also have that removed, for a few dollars more. I have a friend that ordered some and they were very good quality, and more professional looking than printing your own, in my opinion. I'm sure there are other companies that have similar offers.