Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just How Smart Are You?

• Please log in to reply

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
http://www.johannank.../1mensatest.xls

Have fun with this. Save the file to your hard drive- it's an interactive excel worksheet. It's going to be much harder for people not familiar with American idiom, so if you speak English as a second language, and you score well, you should be doubly proud of yourself. My email addy is [email protected] (people, do not post your email addy on forums, ever! Do as I say, not as I do!) If you want to show off or get credit, , send the completed form to me I'll congratulate you here, but don't give the answers away in this thread, okay?

I scored 28 after looking at it on and off for a few days. By now I have all but one answer,,, :blink:

Johanna :whistling:

Advertisements

Swandog46

Swandog46

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • MVP
Which one are you missing? :whistling:

Edited by Swandog46, 30 April 2006 - 10:03 PM.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
I got all 33 =) I emailed the answeres to her

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
" Well joanna, I am so smart that I realised after downloading it that I didn't have excel on my comp, but I will take it to work in the morning not only out of my constant wish to support the off-topics here but also because they are all west country brits in this village, where I am afraid American idioms are unknown seeing that the verb to be here goes: Izabe Uzabe Hezabe with the verb repeated at the end of the phase too, so tomorrow izabe doing the test izabe..." said the goblin.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Lol i stopped myself just before downloading and realised i hadnt installed excel lol. Ill try this once i install xp x64 and get word on.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• Topic Starter
  • 3,038 posts
Open Office can handle an Excel file. And...it's free!

http://www.openoffice.org/

Johanna

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I think the free Excel Viewer will work on this spreadsheet as well:
http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=EN

(it just can't save any changes)