Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RDC ,Terminal server exceeded maximum number

• Please log in to reply

zillah

zillah

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
I have got two PCs (Desktop and Laptop) 2003 server, I have got these users on Desktop :
username
pfan-->password : pfan-->Member of Group: Remote Desktop Users
nshoe-->password: nshoe-->Member of Group: Remote Desktop Users

When I tried to login from laptop to Desktop as username:Administrator and its associated password,,there is no problem

When I tried to login from laptop to Desktop as username:pfan (there is no other concurrent (simultenous) remote desktop connection) and its associated password,,I am receiving this error connection:
Terminal server has exceeded maximum number of allowed connection". 

And when I tried to login from laptop to Desktop as username:nshoe (there is no other concurrent (simultenous) remote desktop connection) and its associated password,,I am receiving the same error above.

1- Why Am I recieving this error message ?

2- How many concurrent Remote Desktop Connection for different (obvious for the same user from different PCs, I can not have) users can I have ?

Edited by zillah, 01 May 2006 - 06:53 AM.

Advertisements