Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound-ify Me Captain

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
*warriorscot says $68 is alot better to get the x-fi if you spend that kinda money.

The front panel is moslty for tweaking volumes manually etc. front port connectors are something alot of things have, my headset has the amplifier if its own so it goes computer headset amp speakers and i can turn one or the other off when i want if you could get a second amp to do it that way i find its the ideal setup for my sound. You can always get a front panel later X-fi does have a version with the panel but its more expensive for that better version.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Do all soundcards have the capability to add a front bay or is that something I'd have to get a new sound card for?

(PS - I've pretty much decided on getting the X-Fi Music)