Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blurryness in COD2

• Please log in to reply

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I installed the NGO drivers which are tweaked Catalyst 6.4 drivers and I get blurry text, menu etc but the graphics are fine and still runs smooth. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Advertisements

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Hi.

Blurryness in screens is usually from incorrect refresh rate. On most monitors if you turn up the refresh rate it becomes clearer, find out your maximum refresh rate then set it to that in game... Hope that helps.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
If its an LCD though i wouldnt bother with that, although drivers wise on the tweaked vareity i can only vouch for omegas these seem to be identical to omegas in every way(maybe they are the same they look it).

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Yeah it was my resoulotion I put it up to 1280x768 i think and then put it back to 1024x768 and it went.