Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

creating a fashion website

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I want to make a fashion website for my sisters business, because when she advertises it in the paper etc and she wants to be able to have a website to show the services etc that she'sgoing to offer. I have located a webhost provider that has an online website builder. would you be able to take a look here:

Under the build a website----website tonight menu

there are some sample websites made. Would u consider them to look professional or not??????? I'm pretty impressed in what I see as you don't need any technical experience whatsoever to make it.

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

I would say that they are kind of the basic professional, but if they do flash intros aswell, then i think that they are worth their money.