Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MFC C++

• Please log in to reply

nottrent255

nottrent255

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi

im doing a project where i have a fully functional menu based project in C++ using switch/case code in which i am putting input into a LINKED LIST and INHERITENCE, but i need to convert this to a MFC project.

i have the MFC application shell with the input boxes all set up, but i am finding problems with how to change the working console window (linked list/inheritence) project into the dialog based MFC project.

im having particular problems with getting the input from the edit boxes in MFC and using that info to output it via the linked list on a different output page of the dialog based project.

i have the linked list up and working and the inhertence, just the mopve to MFC is a struggle

any help will be much appreciated!!
cheers

Advertisements