Use this solution to make either an Administrator Account or a Limited Account have the correct rights to run correctly:
1) Logon as the Administrator
2) Download NTRights.exe self extracting archive that contains the NTRights.exe and the following batch file (NTRights.cmd):
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeDebugPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeLoadDriverPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeSecurityPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege
3. When you run the exe it will prompt you for the path to extract (default = c:\NTRights\
4. Right click the NTRights.cmd and select Edit, replace "Tester" with the name of your user account name that has the problem.
5. Save and run the NTRights.cmd by double clicking on it
6. Click on the game EXE, and choose "Run as...", enter your limited user and the password and check if you can play that now.
Do NOT log off in this process or log in again with that user! Just do all of the above steps in one go.
can you guys please tell me how to do this.