Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP Printer

• Please log in to reply

Riceflower

Riceflower

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Not sure if this is the right section to be posting in but here goes.

I've got a HP PSC 750 All-in-one.

It's printing fine and a copy works fine but the scanner doesn't, it scans sends a preview to the computer but won't actually send the scan!

The background info program has stopped working completely, and the Director comes up scrambled. :whistling:

I've uninstalled and re-installed once and that worked fine for a little while, but it's stopped again............. tried to run system restore and it won't go back to any of the dates I've tried.

Now I know I could probably uninstall and re-install again but I'd prefer to find out what made it go wrong in the first place (to stop it happening again) and also I'd like to know why system restore won't work at all!

Anyone got any ideas what may be the problem?

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome go Geeks to Go. This MAY be the problem, only affects HP hardware. Take a look at this document from M$: http://support.micro...kb/918165/en-us