Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

gmail not working

• Please log in to reply

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
hey guys i've never encountered this before...but when i try to connect to www.gmail.com to check my e-mails it doesnt load it just keeps "blinking"(the green bars when it loads) and it never loads. I tried deleting my cookies and stuff and it got me to that page but when i logged in...it does it again.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
don't know if this helps you...but gmail is currently down (soo is googletalk...) they say they are working on it

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
can't be my sisters and brothers works :/...mines the only one that doesnt work :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well..i've tried to log into mine (both gmail and googletalk) for about 20 minutes now and i keep getting a server error stating that the server is down

Server Error

We're sorry, but Gmail is temporarily unavailable. We're currently working to fix the problem -- please try logging in to your account in a few minutes.

they may be in a different local that hits a different server

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
o :0

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
is it working for u now? Mine still doesn't :/

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
mine seems to be working this morning...any changes for you

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
ugh still not working...when i go to gmail.com it keeps changing sites but theres no web page..

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I just checked all 4 of my gmail accounts about 30 minutes ago with no problems. The accounts take some time to load because the browsers are trying to render a page which contains upwards of 2500+ errors in it! I have a 3.0GHz, 1GB of RAM and it still takes about a minute ot two for me no matter which browseer I use.

Make sure you have cookies turned on and try emptying your cache.

Ron

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
lol it worked thnx a lot xD