Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just a personal request to the person that spams here

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
The people who spend hours trying to help other people with their computer problems are all unpaid here and they do their best to remain polite and helpful even in the hardest of cases. For some reason though, I notice that the offtopics here has been receiving a lot spam like threads of late of which I would just like the person who starts those threads to know that here is one of the few places on the Internet where one can receive a free education not only on malware removal, but also on how to build and maintain a good running computer. Politely, and just as a member here I ask you to stop, seeing that it is so unwarrented.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
It's a lovely sentiment, flea...but it won't work. The spammers we've had lately don't come here and read a single thing. :blink: They register, and post once to spam a bunch of links. Then they are banned very quickly, so that's that. They'll never see this message even. :whistling: