Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hardware Transform and Lighting

• Please log in to reply

mico554

mico554

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I've recently installed the Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Demo. It seems to require a 64 MB video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting.
I have a Intel® 82852/82855 GM/GME Controller video chip. However, I do not have Hardware Transform and Lighting with my video card and therefore cannot play the game. :whistling:
How would I be able to fix this problem? Would I be able to download something for this Hardware T&L? :blink:

Advertisements

memberix

memberix

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Weel it requires Hardware T&L so it should be in your graphics card. Sorry to say but you can't play the game with your current graphics card. you probably wont be able to play most of today's games.

mico554

mico554

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there a way I could possible upgrade my video card or anything?
I use a Compaq Presario V2000 laptop.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Unfortunatley you cant upgrade the video card on a normal laptop.