Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Computer stand-by problem

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
:whistling: I have a Dell C600 Latitude with windows XP operating system. I choose to leave my lap top on stand-by when I am not using it to save stress on my system from continually rebooting. I find that 75% of time it will stay on stand-by, the other 25% it will reboot itself waiting for me to put in my password. I have checked in power options via the control panel and they appear to be set correctly i.e. always on, and never, never never , never. I don't know what to do to handle this. Orssi

Edited by orssi, 22 May 2006 - 04:14 PM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP