Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

can anyone help

• Please log in to reply

scifistars

scifistars

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
i used to have a web site save in my fav so i could watch all the old airwolf tv and smalleville on my pc but i lost the link can anyone help???
:whistling:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I use http://free.guba.com/ and http://www.channelchooser.com/ to watch stuff sometimes.

As far as i know they are both legal, the first one is iffy because its a loophole they use to get round the legal issue the second is links to existing streaming tv services.

scifistars

scifistars

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
thanks m8 new to site looks good so far to me

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
If you lose a link, it never hurts to check History. I always let mine pile up a few weeks, just in case I want to look at something again, and don't want to spend too much time looking for the URL. Google helps, sometimes, but if the link is obscure, History is faster.

Johanna

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
What i do is bookmark anything i think i might like and then every now and again i go in and organise my bookmarks into categories for easy use or i delete ones i dont think ill need.

scifistars

scifistars

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
i did have the link in fav but thats where i lost it from :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I usually keep a nackup of my bookmarks but ive never lost any in FF, used to all the time in ie which was the reasin is stopped bookmarking things for a long time.