Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Re-using 30 Day Trial Program After It Has Expired

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kazza

Kazza

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to re-install a 30 day trial program call EMBIRD (or EMBIRD PLUS). It is currently telling me that my trial periiod has expired which inturn limits the use of the program.

I have tried un-installing it. Deleting all folders relating to it. I have even search through the Registry files for embird and deleted anything that was showing there as well. Still no luck.

Please, please can someone help. I am no computer expert. Obviously it must be hiding a registry file or something, I'm not really sure.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kazza

Advertisements

chopyaedoff

chopyaedoff

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
It's a trial period for 30 days because it's for testing the program. If you want to keep it - buy it!

Kazza

Kazza

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah I am sure you are right. The problem being that I didn't really get to test the program for than 2 or 3 times. I was really busy and didn't get much time on the PC, between working fulltime and then coming home with 2 little kiddies, well I hope you can see where I am coming from. Before I knew it the 30 days had come around.

Oh well.

K
:whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
as was already stated...you got a trial version so that you could test the program....you should have taken advantage of the time given to you to test the software.....you could try contacting the software vendor and see if they will extend the trial period for you...other than that..we cannot help you