Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problem with Webcam connecting to Skype

• Please log in to reply

sammyblank

sammyblank

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hi guys. I'm just having some problems with my new webcam connecting to Skype. It is a new Creative WebCam Live! Pro #2. It appears to be working fine, as I can open up the Creative WebCam Centre software and initiate the cam, and it works great, showing the cam results on the screen. However I have the new version of Skype, with videocam enabled, and it is only showing a black box, with no picture. I'm not sure why this is happening, as the WebCam is obviously working fine. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Advertisements