Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

problem converting protected wma files to itunes

• Please log in to reply

DaveGuyan

DaveGuyan

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
WMA files that i am trying to convert to my itunes say they are protected, and will not convert...is there a way to download a licence for these? i do own all the cds which i am converting, but they are not convenient just now...is there a way to reclaim the files?

hope someone can help

Dave

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I have not used this so i can't vouch for it. Friends say it works.

http://www.muvaudio.com/

I really got into music when i bought my first creative sound blaster live card. I installed the creative play center that came on the drivers CD. I really like play center. It lets me convert all my music CD's to MP3's. I make copied CD's to play in my vehicles so the original CD's do not get damaged.

SRX660

aguillera

aguillera

• Pip
  • 2 posts

WMA files that i am trying to convert to my itunes say they are protected, and will not convert...is there a way to download a licence for these? i do own all the cds which i am converting, but they are not convenient just now...is there a way to reclaim the files?

hope someone can help

Dave

I know SoundTaxi removes rm-protection perfectly! I've used it for 2 months and very impressed of the results - converting speed and sound quality is high!!! :whistling:
I consider it's the fastest DRM-converter (up to 15x speed)! WOW!

dixiedixie

dixiedixie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Looks like an answer to drm-crap-audio - I'll try it one day!