Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Proxy Servers

• Please log in to reply

Slitty

Slitty

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there folks,

I've been having difficulty in finding a working Russian proxy server that is relatively fast. The ones in proxy lists are either dead or painfully slow. The ones I got by googling were forbidden. Yet the myths of fast accessible proxy servers still exist. Does anyone know of any or have any methods of finding them that they could share. I do need one with a Russian ip though. Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
just as a random question...why do you need one with a russian IP?

Slitty

Slitty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

just as a random question...why do you need one with a russian IP?

A significant part of the Russian portion of the internet restricts or limits access to foreigners without Russian ips. Mainly, I just want to watch sporting events streaming online in 755kbps given to Russian ips instead of the 100kpbs foreign ips get.